We want to hear from you. Please keep in mind that comments are subject to Vanguard’s Terms and Conditions of Use and will be published at our discretion.
If you have questions or comments about your Vanguard investments or a customer service issue, please contact Vanguard directly.
Some other factors to consider when commenting:
- Limit personal information. Your comment will identify you by your first name and the first initial of your last name. Please don’t include any other identifying information, including your full name, email address, or details about your investments.
- We’re listening, but please don’t expect a response. We read all comments—and a blogger may even reference your comment in a future post—but please don’t expect to receive a personal response. If you have questions or comments about your Vanguard investments or customer service issues, contact Vanguard directly.
- Provide guidance (not advice) to others. We’re not able to publish comments containing specific investment or financial advice. You can offer general guidance, but please don’t recommend specific investments.
- Keep it relevant. Comments should be “on topic” and relate directly to the post.
- Be respectful. Disagreement and constructive criticism can lead to productive discussion, but please refrain from personal attacks on our bloggers or other commenters. We also ask that you avoid the use of profane or offensive language (including the use of punctuation marks to replace letters).
- Please note: Opinions expressed by those providing comments on this blog are theirs alone and don’t necessarily represent the views of Vanguard or its management.
Why we blog
We believe in candid, direct communication with investors. In fact, it’s one of our core principles. In 2009, we created the Vanguard Blog to educate readers, inspire action, and encourage discussion among investors like you.
Our bloggers write from their own viewpoints, expressing opinions on investing topics that matter to you. Blog posts aren’t intended to be official statements made on behalf of Vanguard.